Pink abstract painting
daily painting: 365 day art project
Today I thought it would be fun to answer some random questions I found online. I’m
nosy curious, and always read these things, even if I don’t know the person answering the questions..weird, I know! I always compare other people’s likes and dislikes to my own to see what we have in common. If you want to answer these questions yourself, feel free to steal them. LMK in the comments, so I’ll be sure to read your answers. 🙂
DAILY PAINTING DAY 176
1. Favorite Smell? that earthy smell after it rains
2. Last time you cried? last night while re-reading a book called The Long Goodbye by Meghan O’Rourke
3. Favorite pizza? I don’t have much choice since I’m celiac, so I’ll say cauliflower crust pizza with black olives and onions.
4. Favorite flower? Roses and peonies.
5. Did you go to college? Yes, still am. I never want to stop learning.
6. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Nah.
7. Roller coaster? Never!
8. Favorite ice cream? I don’t eat ice cream, but I make a kickass black cherry & cacao nice cream in the summer.
9. Favorite past time? I have many..
Spending time with family.
Reading, and writing (which is so weird to say. I actually despise writing, but I can’t stop).
I love finding new healthy recipes to make and share.
I also like making up my own recipes, and tweaking them until I get it perfect. I’ve become so obsessed that I’ve considered starting a blog, but I don’t want it to turn into work or an obligation. I mean, look what happened to me and painting. It used to be my favorite hobby. I’d rather keep the food obsession to myself, and enjoy.
I love cooking all those recipes I find/make up, and entertaining/hosting impromptu dinner get-togethers to try out the new recipes.
Photography, although you wouldn’t know it lately because I never leave my studio. Anyone remember my photoblog from years ago?
Youtube/Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime videos – especially documentaries are extremely important to my well being.
Listening to loud/obnoxious or soft/mellow music.
10. Shorts or jeans? either