how about a cheesy sunrise photo to go along with the words, yeah?
If you get up in the morning, and get to it, it’s surprising what you’ll get done. For instance, yesterday alone I did all these tasks:
- shot 250 new photos for Etsy listings. Lots of new paintings will be appearing online soon. Gotta love that!
- edited 25 of those photos in photoshop – color corrected, resized, and saved both high res and low res
- listed 20 items on Etsy between my 2 shops, and added 2 new paintings on Daily Paintworks
- edited video and photos for youtube for this coming week. Scheduled it for Wednesday morning at 10am. Don’t miss out! Subscribe.
- edited another video and photos for youtube for next week. Scheduled it for Dec 7th. Can I just say that I so love being ahead of the game? Editing video takes forever, and it’s not one of my favorite things to do. I try to get it out of the way, so I can focus on filming and you guessed it..the real love of my life, painting. Since December is such a busy month, I’ll probably go ahead and get the entire month of video edited and scheduled this week. Then I can relax over the holidays, and not have to worry about editing. What can I say? I’m type A. I like to have things done way ahead of schedule, otherwise I fret and worry I won’t have time to get it all done. And hey, I get things done this way, so it works for me.
- I wrote 4 blog posts, including this one.
- I slashed prices in my Daily Paintworks gallery, which took a couple hours to do. That’s right, I’m having a HUGE studio sale. Had I known it would be so much work, I might have rethought my decision. Eh, it’s the holidays, and I’m feeling generous. What can I say? I’m also running out of storage room, so it would be great to move some older paintings outta here. Did I mention some prices have been slashed up to 75%? CRaZY, I knoooow!! I’m not sure how long my insanity will last. Prices could (and probably will) change without notice, so get them at these stupid low prices while you can. The studio sale is exclusively on DPW, not Etsy or anywhere else online.
my precious precious girl
I’m looking forward to filming some new portrait paintings, and possibly finishing up a few florals this week. Yes, I am still painting florals. I just have been extra obsessed with oil paint and portraits lately, so I haven’t mentioned my other work as much.
Next time I do one of these “day in the life of” posts, I’ll do a full day in photos instead of words. I’ll even include photos of my lunch. Maybe? Sounds fun, so look for it soonish.